Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
TYPES OF COOKIES AND THEIR PURPOSE
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: With this we can make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: We store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
- Anonymized analytical cookies: These ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on the next visit, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for strategic purposes only. In this way the following data can be collected.
- The number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- Which pages users view
- How long users view a particular page
- At which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies from others: These ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. In this way the following data can be collected.
- Which pages you have viewed
- How long you stayed on a particular page
- At which page you left the site
- Tracking cookies from others: This keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as known to us, but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask for your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
- Site improvement cookies/optimization cookies: Allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies ventrally via youronlinechoices.com.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. It is possible that only functions of the site are lost or even that you cannot visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your setting differs per browser. Consult the help function of your browser if necessary, or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari op smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari op Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfari11471/mac
NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND UNFORESEEN COOKIES
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly to keep up to date with any references.
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our website by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you come across unexpected cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
We will have to adjust this statement from time to time, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
16th of November 2021